Date: March 8, 2018
Whether you are trying to climb out from a mountain of work or just need some tips and tricks to crush that exam, you should come check out Trent's Long Night Against Procrastination (LNAP)! This FREE event is designed to help students develop essential skills to manage the demanding end-of-the-semester writing and study schedules. From free food to academic skills instructors and invaluable workshops this event has it all.
- Chat with a Rebound Guide about goal setting, and time management
- Stress busters like Arts & Crafts
- FREE Snacks & Hot Beverages
- You can win prizes when you attend workshops or bring your own mug for hot drinks
- Add attendance to your co-curricular record when you attend 3 workshops & one drop-in appointment
Date: April 6, 2018
Time: 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: Wenjack Theatre
The Last Lecture offers graduating students an opportunity to come together and reflect upon their experiences at Trent University, bring closure to the time that they have spent here, and celebrate their many accomplishments both inside and outside of the classroom.
This annual event features an address by a graduating student, a distinguished alumna/us and a faculty member who will offer their words of inspiration to the Convocation Class. Each lecturer speaks under one theme, offering their personal reflections, stories and words of wisdom to the graduating class. The Last Lecture helps to signify the beginning of the next step on your journey.